A digital photo loss situation not only affects professional photographers, but also enthusiasts who are not as seriously into photography as the professionals. The reasons for digital photo loss can vary from avoidable circumstances like accidental deletion to unavoidable circumstances that are beyond our control, like virus attacks and software corruption .
About Remo Photo Recovery Mac Software
# Publisher- Remo Software
# Publisher web site- Visit Remo Softwares
# License- Free to try (Previews thumbnails of recovered files)
# Price- $69.00
# Buy Now- Click Here To Buy Now- Remo Mac Photo Recovery Software
# Software Support
File Types Supported- JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD,
Recover files from- Hard Disk Drives (HDD) – IDE / SCSI / SATA, USB external drives, flash memory cards, memory sticks, SD , XD, CF, MMC cards, Digital Cameras, Camcorders, iPods and FireWire drives
Product and manufacturers- Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Minolta, Hasselblad Leica, Panasonic, Sigma ,Pentax, Pentax, Samsung, Leica &Casio, Fuji
Download Here – Click Here to Download Remo Photo Recovery Mac Software
Remo Mac Photo Recovery Software Features
* Recover lost / deleted photo, audio and video files from Mac volumes
* Recover deleted media files, which have been emptied from Trash
* Built-in special algorithms designed to recover photo, audio & video file formats
* Recovered data can be sorted on the basis of name, size, date and file type
* View recovered data in a Mac finder styled interface
* Extremely fast built-in “find tool” to find files in recovered data list
* Perform rigorous scanning to recover lost data from volumes that do not mount or fail to mount
* Ability to identify and recover most popular photo, audio, video and digital RAW photo formats on the basis of their unique signatures
* Recover files from hard drives (SATA/SCSI/IDE etc.), flash memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB external drives, FireWire Drives, iPods, camcorders
Given below, are some of the common causes of digital photo loss:
* Accidental formatting of the memory card.
* Unintended deletion of media files from memory cards and other storage devices.
* Loss of photos due to improper insertion and removal of the memory card.
In addition to the above given data loss causes, there are instances when the digital camera displays certain error messages, which may lead to loss of photos. Some of them are:
* “Unable to format memory card”.
* “Error encountered during read operation”
* “Memory card initialization failed”.
* “Card needs to be re-formatted” Press OK to format”.
Most of the users try out certain vague and strange methods to get back the files that they lost. Such methods are not fruitful majority of times , and may lead to permanent loss of photos. Some of these methods can be described as follows;
* Continue taking photos with the affected memory card, just to make sure, that the memory card is in working condition.
* Making use of a low quality photo recovery software, resulting in permanent loss of data.
* Making use of DFA (Disk First Aid) on Mac machines to repair the storage device that is corrupted, resulting in loss of photos permanently.
Please Note: Avoid saving new photos to the same memory card from which you need to recover digital images that are deleted / lost . You must save the recovered photos to your PC hard drive or any storage device but and not back to the memory card from which photos are lost.
Simple steps to recover photos on Mac OS X
* Download and install Remo Recover (Mac) demo version
* Select the drive / partition or storage device from which the photos needs to be recovered and click “Next”
* Here you have an option to select the individual file types which you would like to recover
* Click on “Recover” button to start the scanning process
* On completion of the scanning process, the recovered media files are displayed on the basis of their respective file types
* Evaluate the chances of recovery by previewing the recovered photos before saving them
* Save the “Recovery Session”
* If you are satisfied with the result obtained using the demo version, you can purchase the software
* Later, you can activate the software and then load previously saved recovery session to restore your lost files